How a Property Management Firm Can Be a Landlord’s Best Friend
Whether or not to consider hiring a professional property management team in Las Vegas, in order to oversee the daily operations of their properties. This is one of the most significant decisions landlords and rental property owners are confronted with. Some individuals are able to handle their properties on their own, or with the help of an assistant. Others simply need more help or no longer want the stress of managing them. And that is where hiring a management group or team can be extremely beneficial.
The right Las Vegas property management company can be a tremendous asset where your rental property business is concerned. Consider the size of the investment in most rental properties, especially single family dwellings. You can quickly become overwhelmed by the responsibilities involved in maintaining and operating them on a daily basis. In this case, hiring a management company is the most logical solution to that dilemma. Naturally, there are fees involved, but in the long run it can be very cost-effective.
What We Do for Landlords and Property Investors
First Serve Realty specializes in property management in Las Vegas, NV. We also offer brokerage services and rent your properties to better quality tenants. We have more than 40 years of combined experience in the real estate industry in the cities of Henderson and Las Vegas. As your management partner, we are the buffer between you and your tenants. This means that you save a great deal of stress, time, and worry when it comes to:
- collecting late fees, monthly rents, and security deposits
- handling all maintenance and repair issues
- marketing your rental properties
- pursuing and serving evictions
- responding to tenant complaints and emergencies
More importantly, First Serve Realty specialists bring in our experience and expertise as your property management partner in Las Vegas. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your investment has been entrusted to industry experts. Additionally, you avoid all of the state and federal hassles involved with being an employer, since we are independent contractors.
Is It Time to Hire Our Services?
A common misconception of the property management industry that some landlords and investors have is that all companies are alike. However, we can assure you that this is not the case with our company. Ultimately, the decision to hire a management company rests on your shoulders. So it is important to understand whether or not it is the right time to do so. The following is a list of seven (7) primary reasons to consider hiring our services:
- You bought properties in order to realize a return on your investment but have no desire to manage them.
- You have no desire to hire employees and be classified as an employer.
- You have no time to spare because being a landlord is not your primary job or your main source of income/revenue.
- You have several rental properties and are overwhelmed by all the responsibilities involved with maintaining and operating them.
- You live too far away from your properties to handle all of the issues that arise with maintenance and tenant complaints, or problems.
- You’re inundated with management responsibilities and tasks because your rental businesses are growing.
- Your time is significantly more valuable than the cost of hiring a company for property management in Las Vegas, NV.
As property management specialists, we are always committed to exceeding the needs and requirements of every client. If any of the above applies to your particular circumstances, we want to talk to you at your earliest convenience.
Consider the Benefits
As your partner for property management in Las Vegas, First Serve Realty will oversee every aspect of running your rental businesses from finding the highest quality tenants to maintenance issues. The following are six (6) important benefits that our company brings to the table when you hire our services:
- WE can assist you in improving your tenant retention rate, lowering the amount of turnover, and shortening .vacancy cycles.
- WE can provide assistance with your taxes by helping you understand the deductions you are entitled to, and by organizing all applicable documents and forms.
- WE find higher quality tenants through targeted marketing of your properties and rigorously screening all potential renters (includes thorough background, credit and reference checks).
- WE have developed long-term relationships with important vendors and skilled maintenance professionals to ensure that your properties are well cared for around the clock.
- WE help you avoid expensive, time-consuming lawsuits and legal matters with our extensive knowledge of landlord-tenant laws.
- Most importantly, WE will increase the value of your rental properties by putting preventative maintenance systems in place that will enhance the appearance and ensure its marketability.
As you can clearly see, there are a number of benefits and reasons for hiring First Serve Realty’s Las Vegas property management services. While you may consider our property management fees as a business expense, the benefits and return on your investment far outweighs the costs.
Key Personal Benefits for Landlords and Rental Property Investors
One of the key personal benefits that our current clients enjoy is that we have freed up more time for them. This is so that they can focus on the more important things in life, such as traveling and spending more time with their family; or perhaps searching for additional investment opportunities. Remember, time is money. You can be more profitable when you’re not spending all of your time minding your properties. Basically, you can invest in properties and live wherever you want.
The most significant benefit for landlords and rental property investors is that you don’t have the stress and worry attributed to hands-on management. First Serve Realty takes that off your shoulders with the services we offer with our property management, Las Vegas, NV. We collect rents; deal with all the emergencies and maintenance issues. We evict tenants when necessary, and handle all of the documents and paperwork involved with running your properties. At the same time, we ensure a good return on your investment. For more information regarding our services, please contact us today.