WHY HIRE FIRST SERVE REALTY?
Over 40+ years combined real estate experience in Las Vegas & Henderson, Nevada.
We believe today’s real estate market requires specialization. Since our clients are counting on our expertise, we consider it our responsibility to know what is new on the market that we compete against, price reductions and what homes received offers. This is done every day.
Providing “first-rate” service to our clients has always been our top priority.
As Realtors, We have a written contract with our clients. Part of that agreement involves terms like, “good faith,” “diligent effort,” “looking out for the best interests of the client” etc. We want you to know that we take this very seriously. As a client, you will be treated and serviced as we would want to be treated and serviced.
Our extensive marketing plan is key to finding a buyer for your home. “Active” marketing makes the difference and you can count on us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to promote your home to buyers! We guarantee the following services:
- Put listing in MLS computer.
- Put home on internet and use IDX technology to submit photos at GLVAR.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com and Trulia.com – the top real estate websites – as well as over 30 other Real Estate websites.
- Install lockbox on property.
- Order sign installation on property.
- Prepare photo flyer.
- Contact prospective buyers everyday, directly, ask them when they plan on moving, and tell them about your home.
- Contact every qualified buyer in our database to show them your home.
- Call agents for feedback on all showings within 24 hours.
- Call you regularly with buyer feedback, updates in market conditions and details of what we are doing to market your home.
- Prepare updated “CMA” on market activity – new listings and sales, changes in the market place and other suggestions for getting top dollar.
- Pre-qualify any prospective buyers. We will not open escrow until the employment, ratios, down payment, credit FICO scores and ability to close are all checked.
- Negotiate on your behalf and open escrow!
- Handle all negotiations, inspections and disclosures in escrow until the closing.
Once in escrow, we are still your point of contact. We do not pass you off to an assistant. We will coordinate everything with the escrow officer. (Arrange termite, physical and appraisal inspections, order title insurance, check escrow instructions, etc.) Coordinate and attend your closing if locally or arrange for your closing documents to be sent to you if you will not attend closing locally.